Saturday, January 28, 2012

What's Been Happenin'

Cadnce and I have been busy.  All my exams (save Psyche) are done, and I have...three days after exams to relax before starting into another semester of work.  A whole three days... Its like a long weekend in the middle of the week.  I'm torn between being excited, and disappointed.  3 whole days really isn't very long.  Anywho, It's largely irrelevant to my pony life, so who cares?
Little Miss Mare has been doing quite well.  She's back cantering (for maybe 5 or 6 circles) and we have our first lesson Monday.  Unfortunately, she's still got her cold (though it SEEMS to be getting better) and she's got some major thrush going on in all 4 feet.  Like her whole frog has rotted out.  I pick her feet every time I ride, and carefully maintain them since she's prone to it, but being turned out after a month of dryness in this wet gross cold weather seems to have taken a toll on her feet.
I rode Z again today (who also has this cold) and riding her always proves to be so educational.  MY coach asked me to ride her again tomorrow, so mehaps I can steal a few pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment